CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

What is your major malfunction?

Well, I just realized I hadn't posted anything about my headband project for the nieces. Well, the reason for this: my sewing machine is being impertinent. I know it just needs to be cleaned. AND I thought I had  more plastic headbands. Nope. Just one. So, I have put this one on hold for a little bit. At least finishing them. I will continue to make more of the flowers, though. That way I have them all done.
Anyway, I have been making the bracelets from the previous post. I made a black one with a black and white flower button for my boss' daughter. She is going to wear it this weekend, tell me how it does as far as a teenager wear and tear. AND she is going to show it to her friends and hopefully they will want to buy some! Extra cash!! CHA-CHING!!!!!! Now I realize it won't be much extra cash, but a little can go a long way with me. Even $20 extra a week or whatnot. Being a single mom, everything counts!
So, without further ado, the black crocheted bracelet:




So, there it is. She loved it! Thank goodness!!! And I want to apologize for my dry skin. I have eczema and it can get a little ashy. Anyway, I am going to make some more. My bestie, Gina, politely asked demanded one. hehehehehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment