CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The move, the diet, the.....well, I'm not sure.

So, CJ and I transitioned on schedule. I didn't bring EVERYTHING (we are in one room) but Dad is going to let me keep stuff in the back room closet. Cool!!!!!! I need to go over and finish packing the stuff up and wash the bed lines and all. BUUUUUUT, I was asked to come back to my previous job. It is pretty much on call and they want me to do sales too. I can live with that. I am still working out the organization on the room, how to get the bed raised so I have more storage room (tried some risers from WalMart but the base of the feet didn't fit). I might have Mr. Billy make some. And, our clothes are neatly organized in Rubbermaid containers until I can get dressers. And bookshelves. I was thinking about finding a triple dresser (it will fit on one wall) and a regular dresser (it will fit on another). On top of the triple dresser, I was going to put a couple of bookcases on top for even MORE storage. And, also, put a small one on top of the other. It will come together. But, right now, I am at the shop and have to leave soon. When I get back to the house, Mrs. Kathy and I are going to call the internet place to see why I can't get WiFi for my computer, phone, etc. So, that is the update. Oh, and the diet part. Yeah, on a diet. I did great yesterday. I turned down bacon. I cried. Today, I had some grapefruit juice for lunch, oatmeal and toast for breakfast. I am not sure what is for dinner. I am going to snack on some pretzels when I get home. Probably dip them in some mustard. Just a light snack. I will work on a schedule for going to Ms. Elonda's to use the treadmill. Shifted and rearrange small things in the bedroom so I have room to do some interval exercises in the morning. Anywho, that is all for now. Gotta shut down everything and close up the shizzop, yo! Stay groovy peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being my friend. Helping others is what I try to do, and old interesting & encouraging messages can be read periodically or several past messages can be found in the documents of my group, “The Rest is Up to You.” My eight years of adding or deleting segments, as well as further editing and picture selection, has finally produced a product. A signed and personalized copy of my self-help motivational and inspirational book can be obtained directly from me. If you choose the signed copy option please send me a private message at, matt@mattschroeder.org and details will be discussed/ exchanged.

    I was once in a serious auto accident with many major broken bones and vertebrae in my neck, capped off with traumatic brain injury, followed by more than ten weeks of coma. I’ve fully recovered even though “experts” told me I’d never walk, and family is a very big deal in my life. It always was and is now, and they visited, talked to, and were by my side for more than ten years of recovery. Now I have a master’s degree from the Ohio State University, and I speak clearly, walk, run, jump, and drive!

    Moreover I am a keynote or motivational and/or inspirational speaker, and I would like to speak for your upcoming assembly, gathering, or banquet that you are having or know of. Typically I speak to sports teams, colleges/universities/high schools, churches, youth groups, or anywhere people would like some motivation &/or inspiration.

    I had a chance to have an individual, powerful, and memorable discussion with Christopher Reeve (AKA Superman; or rather he was the world famous actor who portrayed the Man of Steel,) on the evening before he spoke at my bachelors commencement (June 13, 2003.) A rare and beautiful photograph was taken just after our motivational encounter, and it can be seen in the videos on my website (www.mattschroeder.org,) but w/o describing the details of our meeting, I’ll say it was beneficial to both parties involved, and it is revisited during my presentation.

    I am a modest person but I cannot tell a lie either. I guarantee that wherever I speak every listener (age 15 and over) will be motivated and/or inspired by my presentation, stay on the edge of their seat with excitement and interest because they are active participants, learn many helpful bits of information, and find much humor as my presentation kicks off and continually throughout. All listeners will leave my presentation better equipped to tackle or elude obstacles blocking their path towards success. Please spread me to your friends, and thanks for being mine!



    ~Matt~ Failure is the first step to success. Think about that one.
    ▒♥_______/)______./¯”””/’)
    ▒♥¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)

    ReplyDelete